Friends of Franck’s Meetings are scheduled twice a year. They provide the opportunity for members of the association to gather as friends, to take stocks of and discuss the association’s projects and strategies as well as the projects and strategies of all the organisations comprising Franck’s legacy, and to get to know the people actively involved in Franck’s work perpetuation throughout the network of organisations.
Not only the AAFB assembly will take place on these days but also discussions around the 1st Agora of Euroland project led by Newropeans.
Studious sessions, moments of conviviality are to be expected!
November, 21st 2015: FRANCK BIANCHERI NETWORKS’ WORKDAY
- 9:00 Opening with a dedicated time in memoriam of Franck Biancheri
- 9:10 AAFB interim reports of the Board
- 9:20-10.00 Reports of activities/projects of the AAFB
- 10:00-10.45 Reports of activities/projects of Franck Biancheri Networks
10:45 – 11:00 Coffee break
- 11:00-12:00 Open discussion on enhancing AAFB authority and formalizing FB Networks’ integration
12:00 – 13:30 Lunch break
- 13:30-17:30 1st Agora of Euroland Citizens – Newropeans
Working session dealing with the organization of the 1st residential meeting of the Agora of Euroland Citizens in Athens in February (19-21)
- 19:00 Evening cocktail
November, 22nd 2015: AAFB’S RECREATIONAL DAY
- From 11:00am
Get in for a Parisian historical discovery !
Admission fee (including city trip and brunch): 15€/person *
Register now by filling the form here.
You will receive a detailed program very soon.
* Event only open to AAFB members
For more information, please contact Sophie (firstname.lastname@example.org)Article uniquement disponible en anglais ici.