Invitation: Join us on Saturday 11th, March 2017, on Franck’s Birthdate.
AAFB General Assembly
14.00: Opening with a dedicated time in memoriam of Franck Biancheri (birthday anniversary)
14.15: AAFB General Assembly (open to members only – possibility to pay subscription fee at the entrance)
14.15: Reports of the Board
– Moral report, Marie-Hélène Caillol (quitus)
– Financial report, Pierre-Marie Pagès (quitus)
– HQ change
– juridical case
14.45: Reports of activities/projects of the AAFB
– Social networks / Website / Tribune, Marianne Ranke-Cormier
– FB Doc, Geta Grama
– FBA 2017 in Budapest, Victoire Baeyaert / Marteen de Groot
– Questionnaire « Youth and information practices », Sophie Berger / Victoire Baeyaert
– Open letter / petition « Give us the election we need to give the best of ourselves! », Victoire Baeyaert / Marie-Hélène Caillol
15.15: Reports of activities/projects of Franck Biancheri Networks / LEAP / Anticipolis
– Overview of the Franck Biancheri Network activities since 4 years: credibility, notoriety, influence… / Debate: our common actions and orientations till 2020 (taking into consideration the situation in Europe), Marie-Hélène Caillol
– LEAP Update on the projects and finance:
. Financial report, Pierre-Marie Pagès / Sophie Berger
. GEAB, Geta Grama
. Euro-BRICS, Marie-Hélène Caillol
. Agora Euroland Citizens, Antonis Tryantafyllakis
. Political Anticipation, Marie-Hélène Caillol
– Anticipolis: Where are we with publications? Pierre-Marie Pagès
– Presentation and debate on the role played by the Franck Biancheri Network in the launching and deployment of the ICAN Network (Change Agent Network, initiated by Adrian Taylor and Marie-Hélène Caillol last January 8), Marie-Hélène Caillol / Adrian Taylor
– Presentation and debate on the project: « Initiative for a citizen-based trans-European election ». Evaluation of the internet strategy we set up in September 2016: results and debate, Marie-Hélène Caillol / Régis Jamin
17.00: Brainstorming session: « What trans-European election do we want/need? » (open to anyone)
In the framework of the launching of our project: « Initiative for a citizens-based trans-european election », the brainstorming which will follow our general Assembly will be opened to anyone who would be interested in participating and will provide a fertile ground for us to think about the type of live-test trans-European election we want/need to present in May-June in Louvain La Neuve:
. what do we elect ?
. following which rules ?
. based on what kind of tools ?
. in what goal ?
. with which articulation to institutional projects of the same nature ?
… knowing that on March 22nd, we are invited to defend this project in Rome in the framework of the celebrations of the 60th anniversary of the Treaty of Rome.
21.00 : Cocktail
Save the dates (11 & 12/03/2017) and book your tickets and accomodation!
Becoworking, 60 Rue de la Jonquière, 75017 Paris (metro stations: Brochant, Guy Môquet, or Porte de Clichy)
Please confirm your attendance before February 24
Register here: http://doodle.com/poll/