- Economics: Good news will be pouring! The French presidential election at the heart of a European takeover of the media narrative (GEAB 115, May 2017)
- There is nothing like one European. The European is a team of Europeans. This is valide for the leadership of Europe as it is valide for AEGEE. This is the only way we can imagine a European, it is a team of people from different countries, not a single man or woman. (Franck Biancheri, Agora Aegee-Europe, Enschede, May 2012)
- SAVE THE DATE ! The Franck Biancheri Network and iCAN invite you in Louvain-la-Neuve on July 1-2!
- Presidential election in France: Fearing the syndrome of Hillary Clinton (by Magaye GAYE, Senegal)
- Franck Biancheri Award 2017: Back from Budapest!
- To all the people disappointed by the first round of the french presidential elections…
- (Français) France et Royaume-Uni : deux anciennes démocraties aux procédures bien obsolètes (Franck Biancheri, 2007)
- Global Systemic Crisis 2017-2021 – A phase of chaotic recomposition of the World: national re-landing, crash or rebound? (GEAB114 , April 2017)
- Adapting France to the world afterwards: ten years to exit the two century old centralized model (Franck Biancheri, 2010)
- Europe is sick because our democracy is also sick, by Félix de la Fuente Pascual
- Email : email@example.com
- Website : https://www.franck-biancheri.eu
Scroll To Top